This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. These policies are valid from 01 January 2010 to present. The contents of these policies may be altered at any time, at my discretion.
- The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of anyone or any organization that I am related with.
- All content provided on this blog are for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any links on the site.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- The owner is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without permission.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
- If you want to reproduce/reprint any content in this blog in your website/blog/magazine. Please contact me or email me with your request. In case you want to include some information from this blog in your website/blog, you are permitted given you are providing a full link to the post in this site. Also you are allowed to quote or use excerpts(one to five lines), provided you are duly giving credits.
- Google Analytics and All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. If you want to Avoid Google Analytics from monitoring your machine.
Happy Reading !!!!